Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Spend too much time at Office

Hmm...i just wondering as this few weeks i have been spending most of my time at office and my journey to office.

Ok i wake up around 6am everday excluding weekend then clean up and my bf sent me to nearest KTM around 6.50am, i reach my office normally around 7.45am - 8.15am depends how fast KTM and the bas can go to my office.

Then if i require to stay back, i need to stay back until 8.30pm in order to get my daily allowance as i don't have any OT claim.

So once i finish my working day said around 8.30pm i will be reach home either 9.45pm - 10.15pm and again depends if the KTM go smooth way. Hmmm....Always delay.

I felt exhausted already. Yet my job require me to stay long hour mostly everyday which i felt very very very tired once i reach home.

As i keep on thinking and just now i ask my bos either my performance were going down or it just my job keep on increasing? He just smile, what does it mean???

I blessed as i got this job it just since my 1st day until now. I spend too much time at office. Does it heathly relationship with my bf? Some time i also spend my weekend at office worst was until 11pm on 31/10/2009.

My bf always prepare my breakfast, lunch and dinner and every weekend he will boil some cooling herb to reduce our body temperature, stress or to increase our inner energy.

Next year i will getting marry with him and he never said a word if i going be home late, but everyday he waiting me with cool meal due to my lateness. Make me felt sorry to him.

Sorry......!

No comments:

Post a Comment