Friday, November 27, 2009

My holiday been spent for DIY Facial

It have been quite long that my job require me to do the extra work for internal auditor and now external auditor and for almost 3weeks time i go back late. I mean very late.
So today is my holiday. haha...Selamat Hari Raya Haji to all muslim and happy holiday to all.
I spend my quality time relaxing and pampering myself for my healthy glow.
I woke up around 7.30am (hmm actually my fren woke me up) so i have 30min jog around the house area and have a good breakfast with my fren.
Read latest news and its time for my DIY Spa.
I took a nice shower, double cleansing my face, scrub, tone and lastly my mask routine which i keep on skipping it.
So today i do my eye mask and hydrating mask due to long hour with my monitor and aircon room.
Need to wait until 15-20min
Take off time. Horray

The Origins mask from Make a diffrent range

The Bio-essence Eye mask which i using for my genetic panda eye.


Lastly, i drink a glass of Dutch Lady milk with Dutch Lady Chocolate favor SiPahh.
I don't like the milk taste but my late mum keep on nagging me regard how good milk was for our teeth. Yeah i love my teeth, seriuosly i think my best asset was my teeth. Now i really thankful to my mum as she always concern my teeth since young.






1 comment: