Monday, November 9, 2009

Clinique Redeem your sample

I did manage to get my free sample but not from Isetan KLCC as d SA was not so friendly and look us as cheapsake only so i get my sample at Parkson KLCC he was much much friendly then d Isetan Clinique SA look like auntie. Actually i'm a clinique user also but not all Clinique skincare i'm using, i mix and match.

I were thinking as last time when i purchase Clinique product the SA said i'm oily/combination yet now they said i'm dry/combination, are they really know what they are saying?? Or based on their felling and throught touching my face texture.

As if by computer scan, my oilliness were still high only yeah due to long hour in air-con room my skin become dehydrated already. So i using a lot product for hydrating and oil control.

By the way i also have sensitive skin which occure after facial and worst after make-up.

I saw this advertising during my search on the net. I did try my luck to redeem the eye sample last time. But it quite difficult to redeem as the SA quite pushy.

Does Clinique so generous to give away without buying or have hidden agenda to increase their sales target.

Anyway here is the link : http://www.clinique.com.my/
just fill ur data and u are set to redeem your sample worth of RM62.00

Anyway, i have Clinique make-up workshop voucher worth RM100.00. (SOLD to Baby Elmo)

If you interest on this please email to me at : heronthebirdy@yahoo.com

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment