Monday, November 9, 2009

Clarins The Power To Try

The 1st view i saw when i entering the room with my sister.
ahha....Good offer that all should try. Hey it was THE POWER TO TRY. So go and try. My trial was on 5th December 2009.

Does she look like Joanna Basiy (I think i wrongly spell her surname) But this instructor name was Michelle. She wear just like the hydrating range cloth ohh....

This is the skincare for us to try on.

How to remove the proper was for our mascara and eyeshadow.
Step 1

Step 2

The actually amount to pour on a cotton.

The happy face to try.

Hantu Bedak Sejuk ambik picture.

Hantu Putih Senyum

This is the mask i and my sister were using for our Haloween. Hehe

This chart show on the proper way for our face routine

This is the skin care and make-up to play with. hmmm...but poor thing as i have allergy so i just have fun with the skin care. I try the Clarins Hydraquench range for my dehydrating skin.





The Instructor (Michelle) give a demo on AngelZoe.




Ok, this picture show how to apply mascara on the sturborn eyelash.


I really love this picture. As i print out in A3 size full colour for my daily use. Hehe. The FIRMING Part. Hopefully my skin will always firm, tender, soft and radiant looking. I'm praying hard for it. I also using the Clarins Lotus oil to massage before every firming excersize i doing.

This is what I purchase. The Hydrating for my thristy skin.
Overall i really enjoy the way they promote their product it just my skin were have allergy make me scare to try the make-up while hehe...my sister eyelash are too short to try the mascara which later give up to try the eye enhance area. hehe...asean eye. Mata sepet. Buahaha....!

2 comments:

  1. nice! i like the pics.. even though i am not there i can see what's going on :)

    heyy that's Shan as the 2nd volunteer right?

    it's Joanna Bessey lah (ops did i spell that wrong too? muahhaa) and yeah that's Michelle.. in hydraquench fashion!

    thanks for coming :) babes!!!

    halloween somore.. dam funny u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Miu,

    I didn't get her name but i get to know AngelZoe and Janice then d chinese gal also ahgzz...what her name ahhgg. Then d last one to come was Buaya Wings and her sister.

    Some more d other side of table got so many len lui ohh....dress well n full make-up then me come with icthy neck pulak. so become camera shy. hehe

    ReplyDelete