Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Fishing Moment Together, Thanks to Friso for stronger inside.

I always love doing activity yet since having a child, i always concern about the weather since hot and humid all year long. Does my child can take it? Can she handle it? Will she get high fever after each outdoor activity we had?

Well even since my girl reach the age of one, I started giving her Friso Gold for her as part of her diet. 

Friso Gold is imported directly from Holland. Ensuring care at every step of the process to provide the nutrition that our child needs. 

Friso Gold with LocNutri™ technology helps to preserves nutrient in its structure during its manufacturingprocess, so that it is easily absorbed by the body for easy digestion.
Simple facts that Preserves nutrient. Easy digestion for stronger inside. 

More detail kindly click : https://www.frisogold.com.my//en/about-us/nature-science 

This formula milk really have build my child immune system, helps her appetite and create good eating habits, have a proper bowel movements and most important have physical and psychological growth. 



This week, I have a great plan to go fishing together, one of my husband greatest outdoor activity, yet I always afraid due to humid and hot weather, can my child take it, long hours under direct sunlight? Will she get fever the next day. Well lucky it's not happening.


Looks at us after fishing few hours, we all tiring yet happy with our caught of the day.


Ok give me back my rod, we need to pack now.


Looks what we manage to caught. Fresh fresh water fishes. 


Friso Gold helps my child to have a good digestive health, her body resistance also will improve. When my child is stronger from the inside, they are happy and ready to enjoy more of the outside together with us.

#FrisoGoldMY #LocNutri #PreservesNutrient #EasyDigestionForStrongerInside


No comments:

Post a Comment