Saturday, May 8, 2010

Perricone MD


I redemn this product at Isetan KLCC through Women's Weekly Mgazine.

The SA, Ms. Kim was very friendly and patience given me an explaination regard this product. It's was for anti-aging as suitable to use as young as 25 years old.

Kim gave me sample for :-

1. Advanced face Firming Activator which cost RM 536.00 for 2fl oz (for day use)

2. Concentrated Restorative Treatment RM 446.00 for 2fl oz (Night use)

3. Face Finishing Moisturiser RM290.00 for 2fl oz (Day and night)

For me, i love the texture and its was very light and no so oily unlike other brand which a bit oily for me.

I can smell the pleasent orange scent on throught the Concentrated Restorative Treatment. It's help to minimize my pore and discoloration, brigthen my skin after 1week application.

While the Face Finishing Moisturiser was very nice rose scent. I really-really love this moisturiser. It's was great product as it keep my skin hydration that i really need due to long hours in air-con office. It's make my skin more dewy.

Yet for Advanced face Firming Activator, it was nice as it's works as been stated which help me to firms, tones and give a radiant glow

However, i must prefer th moisturiser as it have very pleasent scent of rose.

Hehe thinking of having a bottle of it once i fnish my moisturiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment