Sunday, May 9, 2010

'Facebook UV Expert Experience’ challenge

I received my sample on 1st May 2010 at Parkson Pavillion Lancome counter. Without question asks, she gave me 5cards which containing 1ml Lancome UV expert GN-Shield each for 'Facebook UV Expert Experience’ challenge.

On my way home, I was thinking either this product will it be too oily for my skin as it has higher SPF. Well, let’s see the result tomorrow.

On 2nd May 2010, it was my first day using the product, cut off the sachet and apply it all over my face and neck after my other skincare such as moisturizer and serum. Hmm…it absorb nicely without the oily feeling and it very light in texture.

Went out and took a bus ride. Ohh no, no air-conditioning bas?? Haiz again I sitting in cowboy bas (Bas with terrible sound of engine and wind blow strongly against our face and hair) Ok, after the journey I need to have 10minit walk before reach my destination. Waoh, the sunny heat really make the surrounding environment extreme humidity heat and dusty. Yet to my surprise my face is not the oily sticky like previous day and didn’t appear to be pinkish after the walk. This Lancome UV Expert GN-Shield really protect me for the sun heat and humidity all day long. I felt my face fresh all day long and ready for any challenges while looking cool effortlessly.

3rd May 2010, it was my second day using this lightweight sun block. Since today was my replacement leave due Labor day fall on last Saturday. I might clean the entire house yet I still need sun protection to protect myself for UV damage.

After 2hours doing the sweeping, mopping, laundry and cleaning non-stop, I’m sweating all over but my face still fell fresh and clean.

Most importantly I was protected for pre-mature skin and I wish my 3 brown spot will be reducing also.

Around 4.30pm, I need to go for a nice exercise for my next marathon challenge. Normally I will wait until sunset only I will start my journey but not today as I know I will protected with Lancome UV Expert GN-Shield SPF 50 PA +++.

After the run, I return home and time to clean up. What a great day to end, hopefully tomorrow will have a good start at work. J

4th May 2010, today is my third day using Lancome UV Expert GN-Shield. Today I need to rush back as the weather was unpredictable, as half way walking out from my workplace the rain was started to pour down to earth. I was sluggish and sweating when I reach KTM station, but not my face as it felt fresh-faced for the whole day.

5th May 2010, it this my fourth day using lancome sun block. Nothing much on morning and noon activity as I was at my office area from morning till finish work, but we do clean up and recycle for mother earth and also for our pantry fund (Picture 1). After worked, I need to rush to Kuala Lumpur KTM station for my dinner, the train schedule was been cancelled again and a lots of people waiting for the next train, it will be really pack and crowded.

After 45minutes wait, at least the train arrived and I manage to slot-in into the shuttle train but it really packed and I can’t move an inch. Reach my destination after 20minutes ride. Manage to get out after the pushing and squeezing.

Yet it was amazing when I touch my face, it was less oiliness, i manage to snap a picture of myself once i reach home to show that my skin look fresh (Picture 2). With 12hours protection, Lancome UV Expert GN-Shield really does as it stated. Thumb up for its excellent result.

6th May 2010, today is my fifth day and my last day on this ‘Facebook UV Expert Experience’. I took a 10minutes walk to the nearest food stall around 1pm yet it was the most harmful UV rays. Even 10minutes innocent walk will make our skin pre-mature and brown spot to develop, lucky I prepare myself with Lancome UV Expert GN-Shield with SPF 50 PA +++. I was 12hours protected from UV harm, pre-mature skin and hyper pigmentation.

After worked, I will be gather with my buddy at nearest mamak stall for hang out and chit-chat time. I felt less shine after I ask my friend to took a picture of me for this challenge. (Picture 3)

My conclusion, Lancome UV Expert GN-Shield with SPF 50 PA +++ really have a weightless texture, providing me with 12hours protection from harmful UV rays, fight against any pollution such as vehicle engine/ cooking and uncomfortable heat, dusk. Leave my skin felt less oily, less shine ad most important is fresh-faced all day long for a youthful and translucent skin.

Thanks Lancome Malaysia for giving me an opportunity to try this amazing product.

No comments:

Post a Comment