Monday, January 5, 2015

Unhealthy Gut Problem (Diarrhoea) How I handle my child case

I admit we all have experience of Diarrheoa, maybe the seafood we are eating are not as fresh as it was or the food at the hawker are not as clean as we are hoping for. The movement that we all cannot stop by passing out watery or loose movement and keep repeating few times in a day.

I use to give my daughter 
her isotonic drink to make sure that she is in hydrate mood. Seek for medical advise if the condition are getting worst.

What more  Dumex Mamil are scientifically proven to promote a healthy gut environment which are much appealing to give my daughter the right formula milk that promote healthy gut environment also much help in guiding me raising a child in this modern day were lots and lots of mutant virus exist. #mamilstories 

For more detail on how you could get a FREE Trial of 7days Dumex Mamil Formula Milk, please visit their website at : http://www.mamil.com.my  or their facebook at www.facebook.com/DumexMamil


No comments:

Post a Comment