Monday, December 21, 2009

My fren cook and i'm the worst helper

Bitter grout with chicken
Plain kangkung with onion and garlic
Cod fish cook with ginger, garlic and some other ingredient
Look nice isn't it? Hehe...all this cooked by my housemate and look carefully at the fish which include burning garlic and onion.

Hmm..to be honest, since young till now. I never cook so the garlic result was suppose for fragrant yet i overcooked it.

Last time i try to steam a fish then worst part all the pan need to be throw away as the water was dried out and it burn the meal and the pan. hehe

So now my housemate purchase few more pan i case i burn it again. I think i'm a worst cook ever. No wonder my late mum keep on asking any of my bf, the 1st question was :-

Late mum : Do u know how to cook?
past/present/future bf/hubby : Yes / a bit / can cook / cook very well
Late mum : lucky as she (refering me) never cook and don't know how to cook.

Haiya...banyak susah lah mau masak, i thinking how come my parent/siblings know how to cook but not me.

But dun care lah as currently my bf cook for me. As he can cook up to 400pax.

P/S : he a good cook but make my put so many weight alrdy and can save some $$$. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment