Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Importance of Gut Health For Children

Why it it importance of gut health for children?

Have we ever encounter such question? Well I only encounter after it happen to my daughter, because for me, wait and see type. If haven't happen, why I must be caution about the unknown issue.

As I search through the search engine to futher my knowledge about The Gut.
Inside our gut, living gut microbiota. This Gut microbiota is an assortment of microorganisms inhabiting. I am not any doctor or health practise but the main fuction of this 'Gut microbiota' is to help us ensuring proper absorption of nutrients, a healthy immune system and supporting cognitive development.

To maintain a healthy gut microbiota is by balance of prebiotics.(There is a good bacteria that we need in our body), after all not bacteria are bad. Do you all agree?

Prebiotics actually a non-digestible fiber compounds that pass undisgested through the upper part of the gastrointestinal trace and stimulate the growth or activity of advantageous bacteria that colonize the large bowel by acting as substrate for them.

Previously I will purchase some yogurt drink or even Prebiotics tablet for my children. Yet now I worries less as Dumex Mamil also contains a combination of Prebiotics Oligosaccharide Mixture scGOS/lcFOS (9:1)that is scientifically proven to promote a healthy gut environment. #mamilstories


For more detail about healthy gut by Dumex Mamil and how you can try their formula milk in 7days for FREE.
Do check their website at : http://www.mamil.com.my






No comments:

Post a Comment