Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Constipation do happen to children based on my own child experience

Normally Constipation happen due to lack of fiber or eat less vegetable or fruit or even drink less plain water to remain hydrate. Yet based on my own experience previously, my daughter formula milk also contribute to heaty and cause constipation. She really have difficulty passing out her nature call. Yet I can't expect she are always in good health also as due to our food, environment and all that in our surrounding are contribute in lots of bacteria.

I use to give my daughter some yogurt drink to ease her constipation or prepare some herbal drink to reduce heathy or if the weather are changing. 

Beside switching her formula milk to  Dumex Mamil at helping to ease her pass movement, I will blessed with the result. #mamilstories 

Now, you can try for free Dumex Mamil at this website : www.mamil.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment