Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tips for A Healthy Gut

Maintaining a healthy gut us the key to a healthy and happy life. Do you all agree? But how to maintain a healthy gut especially nowadays lots of unhealthy diet around us.

Here I provide the best easy four step for reader reference.

1. Drink approximate amount of plain water to maintain hydrate.




2. Exercise - I always spend at least 30 minutes to 60 minutes  by bringing my child to nearby playground and play around with her. She happy and I also glad seeing her laughing. As exercise regularly will help us to extract our unwanted waste from body and we need extra plain water to keep us hydrate. Good way to encourage our child to drink more plain water, right.



 

3. Encourage our child to eat more fruit and vegetable. I pledge to spend at least 1 meal with my family. I will ask my daughter to bring me the vegetable from the refrigerator and help me to wash it. She also help me to serve fruit. This way, she will appreciate more about her food. As fruit and vegetable are a good source of fiber.



4.   Consume food with Prebiotics 
Previously I purchase Prebiotics liquid or tablet in the market so my myself and my daughter have a stronger tummy and will not get easily food poisoning but now I have better solution for my daughter. I switching her previous formula milk to Dumex Mamil as it contains a combination of Prebiotics Oligosaccharide Mixture sgGOS/lcFOS (9:1) that is scientifically proven to promote a healthy gut environment. #mamilstories 




No comments:

Post a Comment